Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

October 27, 2003

I WANT TO INTERN AT JIMMY CHOO

yes, it's true. i want to give up my high-flying shoe writing career for an entire saturday and spend it instead with christopher and megan at the madison avenue branch of jimmy choo. there i will be surrounded by some of the weightiest and most well-constructed, beautiful shoes in the world, and will glean million of tidbits for the research of my book The Perfect Fit. indeed, i would want to be interning sooner rather than later as my deadline is fast approaching, but that my pretties, is another story altogether.

so yes, can't you see me waiting foot and foot on the ladies of madison ave, the delightful euro tourists et al? i would be ever so helpful and they would be ever so helpful to me, showing me the character of the woman who finds herself drawn to stilettos. a perfect synergy really. and so much fun to hang with christopher and megan from dallas. we'd swap knowing glances and maybe even go out to lunch! quelle magnifique!