Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

November 28, 2003

I AM A TERRIBLE BLOGGER

it's true. i've been terribly neglectful not updating regularly with snazzy fun tidbits and observations about shoes. or tidbits really about anything. but my kiddies i can only offer that i had been looking for a new apartment in manhattan. as you may know, this can be an experience akin to a full-time job, complete with high stress moments, trips to the copier and coffee breaks. fortunately for me, my broker boris made things a bit easier for me and landed me a sweet new pad on . . . gasp! the WEST side. yes it's true my dream of moving to the west side has now manifested. and on my very favorite street in all of manhattan--10th street. i can hardly ask for more. so if i am sporadic in my musings please bear with me, as i am in the process of moving.

to add on to that exciting development, i am officially on deadline for my first installment of my first book! currently titled, The Perfect Fit to be published by Chronicle Books in Spring 2005, a little handbook all about how to tell a woman by her shoe. Complete with little self-tests to help you hone in on your particular shoe pathos. oh wow. it's going to be so fun!

so you see my sweeties, miss meg is a little bit busy. but that does not mean i don't have time to just dodge into calvin klein for a quick moment last saturday and get the steal of the century. two, count them two, pairs of perfectly sleek 2 1/2 inch heels in brown and black, for under $250! for those of you who live outside of manhattan where things cost normal prices, this is a steal. for those of you in manhattan, can you belieeeeeve? i mean really. bob, the shoe guy there, was hands down one of my favorite salespeople ive met in the city. gentle, fashion forward and budget conscious all wrapped up in a booming baritone. love him.