Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

December 9, 2003

WHILE I WAS MOVING

various thoughts shoe related that were flitting across my consciousness

--how did the UGG proliferate itself down to the carolinas? from my shoe reporters in the south it seems they have started to take over the eastern seaboard. this is scary.

--how does one store an extraordinary boot collection in a regular sized manhattan apartment without smushing them?

--and what to do for new years? pastis? party at new abode? LA? new years is always a stressor. and all i really want out of it is the glamour of a quiet dinner with my cutie, the ability to look outside into other people's apartments as they celebrate with quiet glamourous dinners and a reason to wear my new jimmy choos with the turquoise brooches. and a kiss at midnight of course. well, many kisses.