Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

March 31, 2004

I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE

getting all this fabulous waldo attention. we were joined by marcus, theo, adrian, diva and michelle -- with a quick moment from lawyer kyle (tell daddy what you want for christmas) and his tipsy girlfriend of the moment. the tell daddy comment is what he was overheard saying to said tipsy girlfriend. which made the kitchen, where we all hid out from he and girlfriend, erupt in gales of laughter. sorry kyle, we couldn't help it.

anyhoo, diva shared the concept of her new journal, which is focused on visual erotic art for women, adrian taught me how to navigate the turntables like a real DJ!!!!, marcus brought the most amazing chocolate cake i have ever tasted in my life (i am not exaggerating) which i kept trying to find out where it was from but the haze from the wine smoke and laughter kept getting in the way, and theo and i had a cozy conversation about finding your own style and why she doesn't date and only falls in love. we descended at 1:30 am to pouring rain which almost made me melt since i was in my fur. of course waldo took me back inside, wiped me down with paper towel and furnished me with a giant black umbrella.

songs we played on the turntable:
forever young by alphaville (adrian)
take me with u by prince (me)
money by pink floyd (adrian)
let me go heaven 17 (waldo for me)
love is a stranger by eurythmics (me)
love injection by who knows who (waldo)
and a wild london DJ remix of nirvana's smells like teen spirit (waldo)