Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

January 4, 2005

OH MY GOODNESS

well if it isn't 2005. can you believe? i had such a fun time ringing in the new year with drew, katie, my honey, jackie, jc, accessories designer sarah lukashok, russell, wayne and jade. lots of veuve, a buche de noel, fabulous shoes from all the ladies including red trainers from jackie, sprakly purple flats from katie, sarah's fab laboutin black buckled shoes. my green gem studded 60's stilettos, and jade's lovely flesh shoes/tights combo. and filet i flew in from michigan. because a midwestern girl has to have her meat you know.

so miss meg is off to miami tomorrow my sweets. sun, beach, my new mailia mills bikini, havainias flip-flops and a lot of self-tanner.

ps. i hear that jbclassics are offically in stores, email jb to get your hands on them.

pps. my latest article in jcreport comes out thurs on fab customized vintage clothes. don't miss it!