Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

March 14, 2005

GRANDMA, THIS BLOG'S FOR YOU

check out my article in ego miami this month! sooo cute! I had such a fun time working on it with ginger, the very nice editor there. i love that little magazine.

saturday, stopped by the new louboutin boutique in the west village. did i mention the west village is turning into madison avenue? ok yes. so anyway i met butch the hairless chinese crescent dog who only repsonded to russian, and michael the very nice sales person who gave us all the dish on the new store. it is basically still a SECRET my pretties. so if you want to very exclusive private closet type of shoe buying experience, get yourself there immediatment.

this morning i walked out into my neighboorhood which was packed on every side street with very large production turcks. the sort that are required for a feature movie. while waiting for my cab, a swarm of paprazzi decsended outside the block of waverly that has patisserie claude. they were waiting for who i dont know, but there was a large lincoln navigator with a bodyguard. when the paparazzi saw me looking at them and shaking my head because they seemed quite viperish, they must have mistaken miss meg for a celeb since they then started snapping pics of moi. aack. i promptly ran into a cab and left the scene. whew.

in other news, it is sunny and freezing here. where is my miami vacation? this last bit of winter is chilling my insides. blah.