Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

February 23, 2004

DEAR READERS WRITE IN


from cousin sarah:

"Miss Meghan,
I have to tell you about my very favorite pair of shoes. I was wearing them when I met my husband. I know it was the shoes that he loved!!! They are a very high black stiletto. They have a unique open toe. They look like Barbie shoes. As a matter of fact
the Pressels called them my Barbie shoes. I would wear them with a black slinky dress. I could wear them with jeans too. I love those shoes.

I would go dancing in them, and they never gave me blisters. I have thought
about putting them in a glass case to display them in my house, since they are such
a great part of my past."

oh my sister, i hear you on the glass case. i've got some too on display at my house. my stiletto pink taffeta jimmys. i just look at them and sigh, just like you do i bet!