Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

April 5, 2005

MISS MEGHAN TURNS OVER LEAVES

No silly I am not out in the yard. I have no yard remember? No instead I am trying to turn over a brand new leaf and am pledging to heretofore blog EVERY DAY from this day forward!

Think I can do it?

So many fun things happening this week. The very nice reporter Joe from the Daily news came on Friday and we had such a nice time talking all about my shoe closet and the very talented Tanya took such nice pictures. Look for me there in the next few weeks.

Check out jcreport this week: See my cute report on ISSA. Those dresses are MAJOR. Head to calypso in nyc to get your hot little hands on one.

Next week I’ll be on VH1’s best week ever weighing in on all manner of fun pop culture. Oh we love the poppiness.


SIX DEGREES OF DAPHNE GOTTLIEB

And wow last night I attended the old girls club. An exclusive little set of women writers, editors and publishers all of whom were wayyy too fun. Cheryl b who of course knows daphne, and Felicia who stayed with daphne in SF last month, and all other sorts of non-daphne related ladies who were ever so fabulous. natasha excitedly described her gold metallic Sergio rossi python stiletto boots to me and emilie confided how different she felt in her t-straps. Mais oui my sweets. This is the premise of my book!


AND HELLO BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL

My book is IN STORES. Yes that’s right you heard me. Visit barnes and noble on union square or even bn.com to get your copy right now. Yes of course miss Meghan has a catharsis when she saw it on the table in the store next to kate spade and moby. Wht’s a Tuesday without a little crying?