Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

February 25, 2005

APPARENTLY I MISSED THE DEFAMER

but he is a man named mark. jessica at stila just hooked me up with a beautiful look and marilisa--teh creative director at mark anthony just did my hair. she is just as obsessed with books and shoes as i am. eek.


had tea with tina from footpetals--she is amazing. and has a doggie car seat in her car which i think is kind of amazing. we had a ball getting more custom flipflops from kwan at havainas. apparantly, barbara streaisand does not put her little tootsies in her shoes until there is a foot petal in them. that is a pretty fierce endoresment if i do say so myself. if babwa wawa has to have them you do too!

apprently julie andrews just passed thru and the lead from hairspray. things are picking up so off i go!!

i am going to camp out in the beauty lounge the rest of the day and sign my book!! whoo hoo!