Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

February 25, 2005

OH YES

i am here at the IN magazine party which seems alittle more hopping than last nights already and its only like 6 . i think. i am so jet lagged i have no clue whats going on. no i d o. because i drank a vitamin drink. and i do know that celine dions assistant gave her one of my books today. i signed it saying i bet she was a stiletto girl!

jesse from desparate housewives here 2day. did i miss him? of course because i am missing all the celebs. sigh.

j and randy stopped by and cheerleaded about my book and got some jeans from meltin pot. we also checked out sean john collection which was fun. and i got ANOTHER pair of havainas. pink and green this time. i mean i had to. they are too special. kwan's my friend in the havaianas suite and he super fab. wears very cool blazers.

joy is currently across from me asking, r u blogging again?

yep.the man we voted hottest waiter just came in and served me some champers. life is sweet.