Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

May 25, 2005

GET READY

for june with miss meghan. it is going to be a fun month. we are going to have a fab little time kicking my amazon numbers up a notch june 8th and 9th, which for those of you on the left coast is about the time randy and amy's baby will be born too! let's all celebrate by clicking on amazon and buying one or two of my books on june 8th and 9th. mark your calendars my sweeties! I will remind you!

SOAPTALK: flip-flop fashion will air on the 8th on SOAPNET and EXTRA and GOOD DAY LA will air in june too making for lots of fun miss meg sitings. i'll be at the 10th annual nantucket film festival as well mid-june, and then home to michigan for the big readings june 21 and 22 at borders!! whoo hoo!

AND if you pick up life & style weekly today on the stands you'll get to read my analysis of nicole richie's ballet flats!