Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

August 16, 2006

MISS MEGHAN IS A WOMAN OF STYLE ON RUNWAYTORETAIL


Give us an inside look at your career as a shoe expert, author and magazine writer.
Right now I am working on my second book, Finding Your Sole Mate, preparing for a shoot on NY1 about my Shoe Therapy© package with the Mandarin Oriental in New York I also write articles for women’s magazines and get a lot of calls from the media on shoe issues, ranging from do’s and don’ts of the flip flop to what are the hot trends for fall. A day at Miss Meghan Media usually includes working on my writing in the morning, catching up on e-mails and meeting up with my assistant to go over our priorities for the week - which can be a mix of anything from personal appearances and events, book signings, to my Stiletto Strategies©, to figuring out a location to shoot a segment, to going through content for my blog. We also do “market days”which is actually shoe shopping! - we go in the market and visit shops, talk to shop owners and see what is hot and what people are buying. Also, I’m a workaholic, so I try to make sure I stop and take breaks, eat a proper lunch, take a walk. . .

READ THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW