Miss Meghan, Fashion Advice

June 21, 2005

OH WOW

we had 75 at the reading in novi and almost sold them out of stock! then a little champagne reception afterwards. so many friends and family came out to hear me talk shoe -- it was so wonderful. my three grandmas (grandma c in gold metallaic flats! hello!)neighbors, mrs. d, my 8th grade english teacher, the mercy girls, mary shoe, the whole pressell clan, sofia and her two beautiful nieces, cousin gen (the one who got her raise in her stilletos!!) auntie m, cousin aaron (who may have to travel with me to warm up the crowd!), his daughter emma who asked the first great question of the night, marcia who brought me a chocolate stieltto from napa valley, maureen and her girlfriends from work, and so many, many more. whew. getting ready for FOX news tomorrow morning. better get me to bed.